[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian Calendar 2016

Gerhard König gerhard.koenig at gmx.net
Sun Dec 20 08:21:24 PST 2015

The calendar (by Ernst Stewner) has already been mentioned on this list.
We still have some calendars remaining if someone is interested – price
is reduced to 5.00 Euro now.

The cost of postage from Germany is 8.00 Euro. Of course, the cost will
be higher if you order more than one calendar.

You may order per email from Manfred Klatt hvw-versand at wolhynien.de .
Just write down the number of calendars you want to purchase and add
your full postal address and also if you will pay via bank transfer or
PayPal. Using PayPal, we ask you to pay the PayPal fee as well.

You will get a bill via Email from Manfred. Once your payment has been
received, the parcel will be dispatched.

Best regards

Gerhard König
Historischer Verein Wolhynien e.V.