[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Thrun family

Dick Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Mon Dec 21 19:27:28 PST 2015

Lloyd,

There is relevant information in the VKP database, including the marriage of
Wilhelm Hausschulz and Louise Thrun widow Karp on 29 Sep 1872 in Rozyszcze.
Here is the link to the scan of the marriage record
http://agadd.home.net.pl/metrykalia/439/sygn.%2039/pages/PL_1_439_39_0149.htm

VKP database lists confirmations of two sons of Carl Karp / Louise Thrun
born in 1860 and 1862, respectively, in Rummelsburg, and the deaths of two
other infant sons in Apr 1872 in Alexandrowka, Rozyszcze parish.  Carl Karp
died 11 Apr 1872 age 52, born Schoessin, Rummelsburg.

Sorry I can't help with the Stettin records.

Dick Stein