[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mittag Surname

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 17:40:12 PST 2015

If you are researching the surname Mittag, or any of the other surnames from
a Mittag family tree, please see the list below.  If there is a possibility
that your genealogy may have a connection to Gillett, Oconto County,
Wisconsin, here is the URL for an online family tree from the Oconto County
WIGenWeb Project.  If you have any connection to the Lublin records, you
might also find the Oconto County WIGenWeb Project useful.  Many people from
the Lublin area immigrated to Oconto County, Wisconsin.

I have a very personal connection to Oconto County, specifically the town of
Gillett, Wisconsin as it is where most of my family members (from both sides
of my family).  If you need additional information or if there is anything
that you might want from Oconto County, please let me know.  I make several
trips up north each year, but also have access to the Wisconsin State
Historical Society and State of Wisconsin Register of Deeds (birth,
marriage, divorce and death) records.

Best wishes from Verona, Wisconsin  (a small town near Sun Prairie,
Wisconsin, now well-known for the fact that Jimmy the Groundhog almost bit
off the mayor's ear during the Groundhog's Day ceremony)

Beth Burke

Oconto County WIGenWeb Project - http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~wioconto/
Mittag Family Tree - http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~wioconto/mittag.htm

Mittag