[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Seeking 1935 Death Record from Płock (Poland)

Peter chamdo4ever at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 06:45:20 PST 2015

Thank you so much Rose.

I click through the links as you suggest and end up here:
http://www.usc.pl/zasieg_mapa;14,1419,141913,0,0

That prompted me to click on the "Virtual Office Service" that led me here:
http://bip.starabiala.pl/?cid=517

For a non-Polish speaker, that page is a bit on the complicated side
and slightly lacking in clarity for seeking what I'm looking for.

Having never ordered such a record from afar, and using English no
less, could anyone here provide me with clear, defined English steps
or instructions towards obtaining an official death record of a woman
who reportedly died in Maszewo in Kreis Płock in 1935 (apparently in
January)? She is of German descent and was Lutheran.

Thanks to Rose, I now have a place to start. With a goal of moving
forward, any actionable steps I could take would be greatly
appreciated.

Many thanks,

Peter