[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Seeking 1935 Death Record from Płock (Poland)

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Feb 10 00:21:52 PST 2015

Peter

The first link shows the physical address and email of Stara Biała.

I believe you can write/email to this civil record office in English and explain to them what you want, your relationship and ask what they require you to do.

Failing that, you may have to go through a Polish Embassy as Earl Schultz mentioned.

Rose