[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Tschichanowitz/Ciechanowiec

Vera Miller equalityforall at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 14:22:51 PST 2015

Hello Marcia,
I also have relatives from Ciechanowiec and I'm in PA also. My surnames from this village are Hoffman and Lamprecht.
Please tell  me if you see any connection to these names, even as Godparents.
I highly recommend looking at http://www.lvva-raduraksti.lv/en.html
I found some great  records for breakthroughs there.
Veramy blog- http://lostrussianfamily.wordpress.com/