[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Deciphering old German script

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 18:43:48 PST 2015

Just as the previous individual that had a hard-to-decipher script,  I  too
have an old document that is difficult to completely decipher.
Though I was told the names,  and I can find those written,  it's  the
remainder of the entry that has me puzzled.

The entire document is a page with 6 entries from the church of  Gurske
(near Thorn).  The one of interest - the baptism,   in November 1748. of my
probable 4xGreat Grandfather, Andreas Krampitz, - is written with  such
flourish and embellishment, that it makes extracting the words  difficult
I was told the parents names are Martin Krampitz & Maria Zobelin, and
they are obvious & easy to read - it's the rest that  isn't.

The document is at: http://imageshack.com/a/img538/3202/pAzVJv.jpg
and,  I *believe* it is the lower right of 6.
(there is another apparent Krampitz in the upper left)
If needed,  I can send you the document  (first time user of
Imageshack.com,
so hope it's there & usable)

I would much appreciate other eyes that can read  and describe all  that
is written on Andreas' entry.

                                 - - - -
Also, I have a document of my 4xGreat Grandfather, Andreas,  present  at
the wedding of his "eldest son", Jacob,  in 1794.   If this  baptism of
Andreas
is of the same Andreas,  I still need who he married and when and  their
children to tie down the linage.  So,  if you know of a  Marriage (to whom
& when),
and/or births thereof (including his eldest, Jacob) of an Andreas
Krampitz,
(marriage ~1768-1774,  children births thereafter)
 -  This would help demolish one of my brick  walls.

Thanks,
Bob Krampetz
Portland, OR.