[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zgierz Lutheran Records

Vera Miller equalityforall at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 04:38:21 PST 2015

Hi Jan,
I got some great help from Diethard.
My Chrome browser was being difficult. It is easier to use on Internet Explorer.
Thanks for posting the list to this database.
Vera

From: textor_jan at hotmail.com
To: equalityforall at hotmail.com; ger-poland-volhynia at sggee.org
Subject: RE: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zgierz Lutheran Records
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 09:55:32 +0100

Vera,

I assume that these are all the records that have been filmed.  Why do you think that some records of your ancestors are missing?  Do you know for certain that they should be there or is it just an assumption?

Jan