[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zgierz Lutheran Records

Vera Miller equalityforall at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 3 12:14:25 PST 2015

Bob,
Yes, there are indexes. I still can't find my great-great-great-grandmother's birth record. I've looked through several years. I can see her brother's record that a researcher found two years ago. I will be dancing if I can find their parents' marriage record but I'm not holding my breath.
I am delighted these records are online.
Vera