[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help translating German wedding record 1880

schemioneck at ezweb.com.au schemioneck at ezweb.com.au
Mon Jan 5 16:31:00 PST 2015

Hi Listers

I have a German wedding record from 1880 which I am having trouble
translating.  I can certainly make out some of the information so I know
that it relates to the person I am looking for but I'm concerned that it
may have other valuable information that I cannot decipher.  Would anyone
be willing to have a look at it for me?  I can email it to you.  The
writing is quite legible.

Also the record appears to say that the bride was born in Lifren Kreis
Goldap.  But I've looked at Kartenmeister and can't find a Lifren in Kreis
Goldap or even any other place that starts with L and ends with en in
Goldap.  Does anyone have any ideas?

thank you for any and all help.

Nell Schemioneck
Australia