[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] i have been ill but need to renew membership

Earl Schultz Earl.Schultz at telusplanet.net
Mon Jan 5 21:00:29 PST 2015

Ed, I am not sure about what you mean about entering your DNA to Ancestry/the university...  If you've already had a DNA test and are trying to enter it to another site you need to download the raw data and then import it to the new site.  If you have not done a DNA test then I suggest you do your test at FTDNA.com which is the largest genealogical database for DNA and they also do many different tests.  Ancestry and 23andMe only do the autosomal DNA test which is important but does limit what you can do genealogically.

I'm not sure I can help beyond that but maybe someone else will understand what you are trying to do.

Earl

Message: 1