[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 140, Issue 10

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Thu Jan 15 13:52:52 PST 2015

  Hello Javier,

        That is a horrible one.

 As a first guess:

    d 22 Jan 1806 Wurde aus Sluctai bei Byez des Wirth Mart Kuss [??]
 von sein Weibe Anna Marie gb Sido d 15 Jan gebornes Knaeblein
 nach Moczin zur h Taufe gebracht u Peter [????] genannt

             Taufzeugen waren:

  Andr Krueger W. Johann xxxxxx.  Mariana Neumannin W
  Anna Xtina Sido, Jungfer

---

   I'm open to other readings - in particular, the child's name,
 and the places (someone who knows the area might get those better).

-----

  On 22 Jan 1806 the little son of the farmer Martin Kuss [?] and his
 wife Anna Marie geb Sido, born 15 Jan, was brought from Sluctai
 near Byez to Moczin for holy baptism, and named Peter [?]

       Baptismal witnesses were

 Andreas Krueger, W, Johann xxxx , Mariana Neumann,
 miss Anna Christina Sido

---------

    Are those the people you are looking for?

            Paul Rakow