[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 140, Issue 10

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 15 16:30:32 PST 2015

I see parents as Martin Buss and Anna Maria Sido.
Peter was born Jan. 15, 1806 and baptised Jan. 22.
I am note sure of the spelling of the village near Bycz, but Paul Rakow's guess seems reasonable..

I think the Baptism of Peter took place in  Lubczyn. the Pastor from Wladyslawow would have recorded this later.

Rose Ingram