[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translation help

Javier Acosta recrinipy at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jan 15 16:51:39 PST 2015

Thanks to all, Paul Rakow,  Ilona and Rose Ingram for thr translation.

It is clear to me now that this Peter Buss is the son of Martin Buss and Anna Marie Sidoborn in Sluchaj near Bycz.
I'm looking for information on this Anna Marie Sido married to Martin Buss, I found entries for Sido in Bycz, Sluchaj and Kozy that are all small villages in the same area.
Martin Buss and Anna Marie Sido also had other children:

1-Christian Buss *1815 who married Anna Elisabetha Lembke2-Johann Daniel Buss *1821 who married Anna Justine Nickel3-Michael Buss *1796 who married Anna Kristine Ziemmer

I'm trying to find Martin Buss and Anna Marie Sido's parents.I wonder if someone have any information related to them.
Regards to allJavier