[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Links and articles

Helen Gillespie gilleh23 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 06:20:23 PST 2015

*A couple of new items....*

*Newspapers and photos on the web*If you haven't used newspapers to find
ancestor info, this site may be of interest.  It appears to have links to
newspaper sources around the world - both current and defunct. Canadian
links seem to have sources lifted from the Peel's Prairie Provinces
website.  The site also appears to be adding material as it is located.  As
well, links to photo sites on the web - ie tombstones, historical
collections etc. Worth a browse in the locale of your research but focus is
on American links on photos. The links are being added to as they are found
apparently. As noted, however, local sources should be checked, no matter
what area you are searching.

*http://www.theancestorhunt.com <http://www.theancestorhunt.com/>*

*I've not had my DNA tested, but an interesting article for those who have
done or contemplating it:Genetic Genealogy Standards*
http://www.thegeneticgenealogist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Genetic-Genealogy-Standards.pdf

Helen