[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zielke/zieke family

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sun Jan 18 12:26:02 PST 2015

Karen,

The Wilhelm Zielke / Wilhelmine Klohn family lived in Volhynia.  The VKP
database  https://www.sggee.org/research/PublicDatabases.html has the births
of two children: Gottlieb Zielke born 14 Sep 1866 at Marzelindorf and
Mathilde born 17 Feb 1868 at Marzelinhof (probably the same place),
Volhynia.  Marzelindorf is north of Rowno was located in Zhitomir parish at
that time.

I hope this helps.

Dick Stein