[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] links to websites

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 11:35:03 PST 2015

Thanks Helen,  will be looking them over..

In similar spirit of 'poking' around:  I found:
  "One Stone",  actually "Kamien na Kamienu",  a Polish  Blog that
describes itself -
    "in the footsteps of settlers in KreisThorn  .."

NO hard genealogy there (I did find mention of surnames I'm  researching!)
but seems more on pictures of older buildings, churches,  homes, ruins and
mostly old German grave yards in and around Thorn.

Google translate does a credible job for those unable to read the Polish
explanations.

Bob

https://kamiennakamieniu.wordpress.com/page/3/

In a message dated 01/19/15 10:09:10 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,