[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Anna Fergin knee Wolff

Edel Mullen edelfleur at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 10:57:59 PST 2015

Hello,
I’ve just subscribed in the hope to find out about my family tree. Anna Wolff is my maternal grandmother, born near Lovicz, Poland, Dec. 3 1890, died in 1932. She was married to Erdmann Fergin, have no dates. Anna’s father was Peter Wolff, died around 1928. My mom’s name is Ella Johanna Streibel knee Fergin, born May 27 1917. Her siblings were Heinrich Fergin, born Dec.3 1920, Natalie Fergin, born Feb.25 1923 and Julius Fergin, no dates. There should be records of birth, baptism, marriage etc. at the Lutheran Church in Lovicz.
I would be grateful for any information.
Edeltraud Streibe l Mullen.