[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Some help with some images

Sarah Nielsen sarahsolen at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:03:41 PDT 2015

I recently got a copy of some parish records.  I'm not exactly sure where the images are from (I will find out), but they were from someone who believed that they were the right records for my family.
Here is the link to one of them:https://flic.kr/p/wct3QP
The first line in the image is a birth record for Gottlieb Jesswein. I am pretty sure that he is my great-great-great grandfather. I just want to verify that I am reading the document correctly since my German is pretty limited. Information I do know: I have a Polish document (created in 1936) from family records. We had it translated and it verifies that the Gottlieb Jesswein in my family was born the 29th of March 1840 to the parents George Jesswein and Katharina Schulz in Marjanowie (or possibly Marjanowic).
Here is my best guess at what the document in the link above says. Any corrections and help are welcome.
Column #1 = Record NumberColumn #2 = 25 Apr and then it says something else--not sure whatColumn #3 = The place (it looks close to Marjanowie) and Father's name (George Jeswein) followed by something else, possibly his age. I would have guessed the number is 97 but that isn't likely.Column #4 = 2 names and ages? -- I'm guessing they are godfathersColumn #5 = Says whether it is a son or daughterColumn #6 = Some more dates -- To me it looks like it says 29 March but then it has some more info again.Column #7 = Mother's name of Catharina nee Schultz with a number, possibly 36Column #8 = Gottlieb (child's given name)Column #9 = Anna Rosina Schmittke -- possibly Godmother
Thanks for your help,
Sarah Nielsen