[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] listserv reliability

Richard O. Schienke otto at schienke.com
Tue Jul 28 11:23:12 PDT 2015

Moin Karl,
A new Mac and back!

I use Gmail to filter and forward my e-mail to otto at schienke.com <mailto:otto at schienke.com> address and forward it to my private address.

It appears google mail is running an aggressive spam filter, plopping some of SGGEE correspondence into junk mail. I keep notifying them the E-letters are not JUNK.
Your letter subject, "For anyone attending the meeting in Gatineau” was filtered into junk mail.
All experiencing the same should notify Gmail so they get their act together.
> On Jul 28, 2015, at 2:06 PM, Karl Krueger <dabookk54 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
> At this moment I have some question about the reliability of our listserv to send messages to everyone. Today I sent out a message via the listserv regarding some input for our meeting.
>
> Can I ask that if you subscribe to the listserv but did not see a message from me please look in your spam box. If you do not see it there can you email me directly. I want to get a feel if there are a significant number of subscribers not getting certain messages.
>
> If you have received my message then there is no need to reply.
> Karl

 . . . Otto
       “The Zen moment. . . wk of January 1 2015