[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] listserv reliability

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:25:44 PDT 2015

Hi there

Quite often I check my spam box and many of the members's messages will be
marked as spam. This even though I set my Gmail filters not to mark SGGEE
messeages as spam.
This is a known issue with Google mainly. There are a few guidelines you
can use to prevent this:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126?hl=en

Let me know if you need help, I work as a Systems and Network Engineer.

Regards