[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pelzer from Skorodnica / Grudie, Wengrow (later also in Kulczyn, Ruda, Kratje and Dubezno)

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Thu Jun 4 14:48:30 PDT 2015

I took a quick look at a file on my computer of names from the EWZ files
from Kulczyn, Dubeczno, Skorodnica and a few other close locations and I see
many of these names in that file.

I'm not at home now, next week when I get home, I'll look closer. From
looking at that link, the information I have may be the same.

Joyce Welke Guasch