[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Silesian records

DLPratt123 at aol.com DLPratt123 at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 15:39:01 PDT 2015

Anyone know if church records are extant from Stephansdorf near Neumarkt,
Silesia?  Protestant (Lutheran and maybe Baptist) records from about
1917-1945 are what could help me.  (These places are now in Poland, named
Szczepanow and Sroda Slaska -- does the latter mean anything besides Silesian
Wednesday?)

The following website has an index to the 1940 directories for this area
and many others:  adressebuecher.genealogy.net .  (I found my  grandfather's
half-sister's husband and possibly other relatives.)

Dan Pratt