[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Red Stone

GABRIELE GOLDSTONE ggoldstone1 at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 11 16:27:31 PDT 2015

Book promo here...

My middle grade novel, originally published as The Kulak's Daughter (Blooming Tree Press, Austin, TX, 2009)
has been revised and re-published as Red Stone (hopefully it's an improvement). This time it's published locally by Rebelight Books here in Winnipeg.
I am thrilled that I found a publisher who believed in this story about the kulaks under Stalin.
I want today's youth to read the story that I never got to read as a kid—about what happened to my mom and families like hers
under communism. Thanks to Don Miller and SGGEE for helping me in my research.

I'll be doing a signing this Sunday, June 14th from 1 to 3 at The Forks Trading Company (2nd floor at The Forks Market) here
in downtown Winnipeg. If anyone's interested, please stop by. The book will soon be available
on Amazon and in local bookstores. Also, I'm delighted to say that the sequel to Red Stone, to be called
Broken Stone, will be out in the fall.

My target reader is 11 to 15. Of course, older readers are welcome, too.

Thanks for reading!
gabe
www.gabrielegoldstone.blogspot.ca