[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Familie Begiert /Begert Russisch Poland

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 19 21:14:12 PDT 2015

In the SGGEE Main Pedigree Database there is a Michael Begert or Biegert with wife Susanne Schulz and four children.
The son Martin who married Rozalia in Liskow church Catholic church also married in Prazuchy Lutheran church in November 1833.

The other three children married in Prazuchy Lutheran church.

It appears that on the marriage records of all four children (including Andreas born about 1806) were born in Malgow or Malgowski Holendry which is a short distance from Prazuchy.

Microfilmed records for Prazuchy are found here
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/156884?availability=Family%20History%20Library

There also is a Michael Begert or Boegert or Biggert with wife Maria/Marianne Sommerfeld and two daughters.  The birth record for one daughter is found in Wladyslawow church records.  Other daughter married in Prazuchy church.  Marianna Sommerfeld appear to be the first wife, although there is no death noted for her, yet.

Rose ingram

http://poznan-project.psnc.pl/
Catholic parish Lisków
entry 37 / 1833