[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Deciphering old German script

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Mon Mar 2 12:29:06 PST 2015

 Hello Bob,

      Any chance of a sharper picture, maybe just of the Andreas
 entry? When I hit the magnify button, it's all a bit blurred.

     The date is 27th November.

     Most of the entry is a list of godparents, I think I see
 a Martin someone, Johann Zobel, someone Kramsitz,
 Frau Margarethe something,  Jungfrau Catharina Kruegerin,

     There my be occupations after some of the names - a sharper
 picture would help.

                Paul Rakow