[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA Testing

Vera Miller equalityforall at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 05:03:18 PDT 2015

David,
Please post how your tests went with 23andme. I am mostly Russian. I have one great-grandmother who was born in Bialystok and all of her ancestry was German Lutheran from throughout Poland. I haven't had any great matches on 23andme, Family Tree DNA nor Ancestry DNA.
Don't forget to upload your data to gedmatch.com to get matches from Ancestry DNA and Family Tree DNA.
You can see my experience with DNA testing here-  https://lostrussianfamily.wordpress.com/category/dna-genealogy-2/
Vera