[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Intro & SGGEE questions.

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Sat Mar 28 11:15:31 PDT 2015

 Teresa,

      What you can do is post it somewhere public on the web,
 and send the link to the mailing list, so that anyone interested
 can click on it.

        Teresa sent me a copy of the document - it's a typed
 copy made in 1951, of a certificate made out in 1942, based on
 the original church book of 1861. Her document definitely does
 say Gretpuin, but I  think there must have been a reading mistake
 somewhere along the chain. My best guess is
 Gretpuin = Gostynin
 but that's a long shot.

           Paul Rakow