[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 1798 birth(?) record from Glogowiec, Skoszewy

Mauricio Norenberg mauricio.norenberg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 19:32:29 PDT 2015

Hi folks
With the help of you I found a record that seems to be of my 6th generation
grand parents.
Joseph Nörenberg and Eva Kurz.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14577001/ViewScan_0025.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14577001/Josef_Eva.pdf

Notice that the microfilm is damaged just on the last line of this record.
I will ask LDS for a new copy.

In the meantime, this is what I can read from this latin record. I'm not
too experienced so feel free to give your opinion.

Glogowiec

Anno code die 4th Marti Ego qui supra baptisavi(?) Infante nomine
Deogratum(?) filiium laboiosblum(?) Josephi Nerenbergh et Eva ???? ejust
legitimonium conjugum, Levantes e facto fonte fiêre Andreas Wierz exoiatus
et Marianna Celbnrowa ??? Christopher... (missing line)

this would translate to

Glogowiec

4th day of March, I stated that the code name of the Child baptisavi
Deogratum laboiosblum(?) daughter of Joseph and Eva Nerenbergh ???? ejust
legitimate partners, lifting spring done the deed and Andrew wierz exoiatus
Marianna Celbnrowa ??? Christopher (missing line). Not sure what the name
Deogratium really is.

It really looks more like a birth certificate to me.

Josef and Eva are the parents of my 5th grand-dad Johann who married Anna
Rozina in 1827 int the same Glogowiec. I was wondering if this record from
Skoszewy will have any clues from how long this family was settled in that
area and from where they came from. Those records go back as far as 1600
and they get harder and harder to read.

Robert Norenberg, a member of this list also has some records from another
Glogowiec but from Gostynin parish. It seems that a Christoph Norenberg son
of Josef and Eva was born there. Seems like we have two conflicting
Glogowiecs? Trying to sort this mystery.

any inputs are welcome :)

Regards

Mauricio