[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FYI - Stone on Stone

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Sat May 16 12:32:44 PDT 2015

I'd mentioned the Polish site before, "Kamien na Kamieniu" or "Stone  on
Stone"  (all in Polish, so use translate) _
https://kamiennakamieniu.wordpress.com/_ (https://kamiennakamieniu.wordpress.com/)
Where volunteers are posting pictures of their work in restoring
Protestant cemeteries in and around Torun.

In their latest post for a cemetery in Stawki, there are a couple of  dozen
photos of
their work on uncovering gravesites  & tombstones.    And new to me, is
mentioned their facebook page  "_Lapidaria. Zapomniane cmentarze Pomorza"_
(https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&
ved=0CCYQFjAB&url=https://www.facebook.com/lapidariakujpom?hc_location=ufi&e
i=kJhXVYXuLsnFsAWy54C4Bg&usg=AFQjCNERhIjTR3a5bgNLMWnWMdtegVSXeQ)
 https://www.facebook.com/lapidariakujpom

Having had ancestors from Torun,  I keep hoping to find some names I'm
researching show up ..

Bob K.