[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Selent, Ryll, Hildebrandt & Lipinska

CelticMythos celticmythos at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 17:27:12 PDT 2015

Wow - I guess I need to pay more attention to these emails.  On my paternal greatgrandmother's ship record her last place of residence looked like Podolia, but I couldn't figure out where that was. My greatgrandfather was born in Volhynia but we have been unable to find anything about him. I think you have just given me a great resource to look for them.
Thank you!Lexi