[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FEEFHS (Foundation for East European Family History Studies) Conference Announcement

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Fri May 22 15:57:04 PDT 2015

2015 Conference Registration is Open

The schedule is now up and registration is open for the 2015 Eastern
European Family History Conference to be held in Salt Lake City August
11-15, 2015.

This year's program offers an expanded look into German research, Russian
research and Jewish research, with several intermediate and advanced classes
to sink your teeth into.  Additionally, we are covering Polish research,
Hungarian Empire research, the records of the ITS, and offering a DNA track
with an East European case study.  To respond to your requests for more
"meat" we have added a fourth track on Friday and expanded to three full
days of classes.

Those needing help finding the name of the village their ancestors came from
in US records, or learning Cyrillic in preparation for the Russian classes,
will find the pre-conference workshops helpful.  Highlights about speakers
and courses will be included in forthcoming e-news.  But for now, head over
to http://feefhsworkshop.org/ to check out the schedule and get your
registration processed.