[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Parishes and Villages -WAS websites from Ilona

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 6 11:04:18 PST 2015

Gail and others

Go to https://familysearch.org/ website,

>From the Search tab at the top, drop down to Catalog,
Type in the name of author as  kosciol ewangelicki ,

For some reason this list does not include Lask parish, but it can be brought up by searching by   Place.    There may be other parishes which are not on this list which I do not know of.

You can also search for  kosciol ewangelicko-reformowany
which will show 9 matches.

I would suggest printing out these lists and keeping them handy, or bookmark the webpages.

Rose