[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mathilde Goloszcuk (Born Bettker)

heinrichrichter1 at aol.com heinrichrichter1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 06:45:20 PST 2015

Hello List members

I am researching my Richter/Bettker family and am looking for the birth record and EWZ document on my aunt, Mathilde Goloszcuk,(born Bettker). She was born June 11, 1901 in Dobryce, Poland and died March 1977 in Swynarin, Poland. I have EWZ documents on the resettlemnt of my extended Richter/Bettker families, including the documents on Mathilda's mother, Auguste Bettker. All were resettled to western Poland in early 1940 but have been unable to find information on Mathilda. It is possible that she stayed behind with her husband Alexander and family but our family story line says that she was there at the end of the war.

Thanking you in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Heinrich