[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Popelpark, Manitoba and Pilanew, Poland

rlyster rlyster at telusplanet.net
Sat Nov 14 10:51:56 PST 2015

Is anyone familiar with Popelpark, Manitoba?

Or Pilanew, Poland?  I see a Pila, Poland--is this the same?

Pilanew is origin of Jacob Hauser (1866-19530 to Canada destination Winnipeg in 1892.
Hamburg passenger list says port of arrival is Grimsby, Amerika via Liverpool.  I see a Grimsby, Ontario on Lake Ontario--did ships come here?  Grimsby, USA is Illinois not on lake.

Maybe someone out there knows of all these, Rita Lyster