[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Popelpark, Manitoba and Pilanew, Poland]

Paul Rakow paul.rakow at cantab.net
Sun Nov 15 11:14:28 PST 2015

-

 Hello Rita,

      Grimsby is Grimsby in England, not Ontario or Illinois.
 A cheaper way of getting to America was to take a short trip
 across the North Sea to England, cross England by train, and
 then get a ship from Liverpool, (where I am).

      I'm not sure where  Pilanow was - but it won't be the
 large town Pila in Poland, because in 1892 that was in the part
 of Poland ruled Germany.

          Paul Rakow