[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stewner Calendar

Helen Gillespie gilleh23 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 11:16:39 PST 2015

Sorry, the last calendar is now spoken for.

However, I have just found out that some were provided to the Wolhynien.de
genealogy group in Germany and one can order one through their website.

http://www.wolhynien.de/books/hvw.htm

>From this page, drop down and click on the link under BESTELLEN.  This is
the order form.  Item #33 is the calendar. Postage and handling would be
added to this price.  Either order online or save the orderform as a pdf
and send to the email provided or by snail mail to
Email: hvw-versand at wolhynien.de
or by post:

Manfred Klatt,
Ludwig-Erhard-Straße 13,
38518 *Gifhorn*
GERMANY

Thanks everyone for your interest and for those that obtained the calendar
- or will order one through the Wolhynian group - I hope you enjoy it.

Helen Gillespie