[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Broken Stone (GABRIELE GOLDSTONE)

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 13:11:47 PST 2015

So happy to hear of your book launch Gabriele! Good for you! Another to
read... The 2nd printing of my book Homeland Lost by GJ Rachael Patterson
will be out in a couple of weeks. Will keep you posted.

video trailer for Homeland Lost:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFivChNmLdc&feature=youtu.be

Rachael Patterson