[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE Volhynia database

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 22:31:12 PDT 2015

Irene,

Not sure why I had to retrieve your message from my spam folder, but it
is the reason my response is slow.

Yes, there is a problem with the VKP database.   Looks like it somehow
got partially sorted at some point, and then data was added to it
after.   I must have done it, but not sure how.  Anyway, it does not
seem possible to unravel it, so I am going to have to recreate it from
the original files that were used to create it. It will be a tedious
process, since there have been a lot of changes to the VKP since the
original files were put into it.   The database appears to be correct
from left to right up to but not including the film number.   All data
from the film number to the right is out of order.    My plan is to
compare the data to the left of the film number to the original files,
and add the correct data from the film number to the right.

Gary Warner
SGGEE Databases Manager