[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] MANTEI Family in Manitoba - and Saskatchewan

Earl Schultz earschz63 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 6 12:13:51 PDT 2015

I just want everyone to know who may be interested in Mantei in Manitoba
that at least one of these families has been traced to Lipno area of
Poland.  I believe we have a DNA sample from that line although I am not
sure if we have a y-DNA test yet for the Mantei surname.  Perhaps someone
can advise me with respect to this and/or take a y-DNA test so we have a
way of knowing if you belong to this family.

Earl