[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Search death record an birth registration Timm

Amy Caswell a.caswell at att.net
Mon Oct 12 04:59:53 PDT 2015

Forgot to mention the birth certificate states that his father was deceased prior to his birth. His uncle, Gustav Fielder,Senior made a statement saying he was present at the birth which was at their house. You can see the actual certificate for free at familysearch.org. Just go to the search engine and put in his name and date along with Ontario. Hope this helps you. Amy

Sent from my iPad