[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Search death record an birth registrationTimm

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 12 16:48:50 PDT 2015

Does anyone know who's Gustave Fiedlers parents are?   Sorry coming in late & I know it maybe a stretch !  I am missing 7- 1/2 siblings  to my great grandmother Anne Louise Fedder b.1849 who's father Carl Fedder remarried after her mothers death circa 1850's -80's to her sister-in-law, Caroline Mietzner. They had children: Gustav,August,Caroline,Ernestine,Albert,Emma & Reinhold Fedder. (unknown is their info,full names or went)
 I know that basia.famula.pl has Timm's, Bartz's & Poznan project-those surnames are familiar.  My aunt said they never heard nor thought they ever made it to America that anyone knows of.   Our family lived in Wischin Hauland, Kolmar,Posen,Germany/Wyszyniki,Chodziez,Poland-church-ed at Gramsdorf/Bukowiec, Obornik, unforgettably-those books only few years exists.   Asking for a wing & a prayer-of a brick wall to brake down-Cathy,SE, Minnesota        ALWAYS A ROSE