[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jastrzem , Poland

Earl Schultz earschz63 at outlook.com
Wed Oct 14 14:32:42 PDT 2015

Mike, without seeing the document, there are a couple of possibilities but
with your letter combinations I think it might be Jastrzebie, Lipno.  With
your spelling the place would be Jastrze and the e would have a tail.  I
don¹t see such a place in Poland but that doesn¹t mean it doesn¹t exist.
Jastrzebie is close by and has the closest spelling.

Earl