[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] location of a Novo Pavlovka in western Ukraine

Sandra Braun sandi.braun at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 7 11:10:54 PDT 2015

My maternal grandparents family members consistently record their dwelling place in Eastern Europe as Marjanowka, Rowne, Poland. My grandmother says she was married in Tuchin, Poland (which is nearby according to maps). However, she says she was born in Novo Pavlovka, Poland, and that her eldest daughter was born in Novo Pavlovka also. But, I have been unable to find a Novo Pavlovka near Rowne in either new or old maps of the area. Is anyone familiar with this village?
Sandra Braun