[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] location of a Novo Pavlovka in western Ukraine

John Rauchert jfrauchert at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 7 16:24:44 PDT 2015

I don't know if this helps or muddies the waters.

On one of Jerry Frank's maps for Rowno Parish (E-4) there is a Pawlowka Nowa
Northeast of a Marjanowka on the Horyn River.

The Marjanowka in Tuczyn parish next to Tuczyn may not be the correct one as
it seems that name was used in many places.

There is also a Polonowka Nowe southeast of a Marjanowka in Rowno Parish on
the same map but that seems like a less likely match.

John

Message: 3