[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Ludwikowka (Wolost Trojanow)

Iván Teise ivanteise at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 01:15:28 PDT 2015

Thanks Frank! That was my assumption too, because of its location. But I
don't know how far from the city of Trojanow itself, the Wolost extended. I
think the surroundings to this village belonged to the Wolost Romanow from
Kreis Nowograd-Wolynsk. The time frame I'm talking about is approximately
from 1885 to 1900.

Greetings from Stuttgart!

Ivan Teise