[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: NYTimes: Whatever Happened to GermanAmerica?

kaiser116 at aol.com kaiser116 at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 11:11:08 PDT 2015

Hello Richard and Helen,

I just checked Amazon.com for a copy of Panikos Panayi's "Germans as Minorities during the First World War". The used copies started at $92 U.S.! and a new copy was over $120! Ouch...that's a bit too rich for me.  I was, however, able to obtain a copy of 'Wolhynisches Tagebuch" at a very reasonable price from a seller in Germany. I eagerly await its delivery. Thank you so much Helen for sharing with me your copy of that title at the recent SGGEE convention in Ottawa. All the best to you and your dear mother; I think she alone was worth the trip I made there from New Hampshire!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Kurt Gillies