[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: NYTimes: Whatever Happened to GermanAmerica?

Carol Duff carolduff at me.com
Fri Sep 25 11:16:14 PDT 2015

 I am eager to hear your analysis Richard. I have just spent two weeks reading old civil registry books. I always minimize the amount I will find. I have done this for 3 years now and am not at the end yet. I keep finding more and more family, except for the one that I really want…my grandmother and great grandfather from Jagolitz. It seems those books all disappeared with the war. Carol