[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: NYTimes: Whatever Happened to GermanAmerica?

Susan Eipert seipert2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 12:47:40 PDT 2015

For your information, the book "Germans as Minorities during the First
World War. A Global Perspective" is partially viewable on Google Books.
Several pages are omitted here and there in the midst of chapters, but a
surprising amount is readable.

The chapter on the Russian Germans starts on on page 171, and the chapter
on Germans in the Americas begins on page 213.

Susan Radtke Eipert