[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian Village Adventure Tours

dnmiller at whiz.to dnmiller at whiz.to
Mon Sep 28 12:24:10 PDT 2015

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               TWO TOURS
VOLHYNIAN VILLAGE ADVENTURE TOURS

May 19-31, 2016 and September 6-16, 2016

Take Your Pick

For over 20 years, I have been leading tours to Volhynia to help German Russians find their ancestral roots.  Now, at 83 years of age, it’s time to turn the business over to my associate, Alex Brzhezitskyy.  Alex has assisted me on my tours for over 12 years and has done a number of customized tours on his own.  He is highly qualified to continue these “once-in-a-lifetime” tours.  He speaks five languages fluently, including German, has done extensive archival research, is knowledgeable in German and Russian history, and knows the German villages, where your ancestors lived, like the back of your hand.

I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending him to you for a small group, hassle-free tour.   The tours usually fill up within three to four months of the announced date of departure.

Donald N. Miller.

TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE, CONTACT

Alex at alexguaki at gmail.com